IARC welcomes referrals from social workers, refuges, health professionals, community legal centres, and other community organisations.

To refer someone to IARC, please complete the referral form below. Be sure to include a signed client consent form so that we can communicate with you about the referral.

IARC third party authority form

Please be aware that IARC does not generally fill in forms or provide advice in relation to:

  • Judicial review
  • Economic stream migration (including employment, business, and skilled visas)
  • Retirement visas
  • Withdrawal of sponsorship or assurances of support
  • Student visas
  • Migration to countries other than Australia

If you are unsure if IARC can help, please contact us on (02) 8234 0700.

IARC has a priority telephone line for domestic violence cases. Please call (02) 8234 0777 or email [email protected]

Please note that this referral form is not to be used for referring friends or family.