COMMUNITY LEGAL EDUCATION
We understand that the Australian immigration system is complicated. IARC offers online Community Legal Education to community workers and other community members, to better understand Australia’s immigration system and where and how to get help.
Types of sessions include:
- IARC’s Lunchtime Immigration Series of online webinars for community workers (1 hour)
- Online Community Legal Education sessions for community workers (e.g. 1 – 1.5 hours)
- Online information sessions for community groups, TAFE classes etc. (e.g. 40 minutes – 1 hour)
- Short online presentations at interagency group meetings and forums (e.g. 15 mins plus question time)
- What is IARC and what do we do?
- Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) and immigration
- Workplace exploitation and visas
- Carer visas
- Partner visas
- Family reunion
- Refugee and Humanitarian visas
- New Zealand citizens