The Immigration Advice and Rights Centre (IARC) is a not-for-profit, specialist community legal centre providing free legal advice and assistance in immigration and citizenship law to people throughout New South Wales.
IARC’s lunchtime legal education seminars are designed to help community workers who support people from migrant and refugee backgrounds better understand Australia’s immigration system.
Our immigration seminars will give participants:
- an overview of a variety of topics related to immigration;
- a better understanding of the immigration process;
- the skills to identify an immigration problem; and
- information about where and how to refer a client for expert legal advice.
Bring your lunch and join us online to explore various immigration topics to support your clients.
- 20 October 2022 – Partner visas
- 17 November 2022 – DFV and Immigration
- 15 December 2022 – Visas and Migrant Worker Exploitation